• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

I ALREADY CONFIRMED THAT THERE WILL BE NO HOODIES IN THIS BAG. UNLESS YOU WOULD RATHER THROW HOODIES. THEN MAYBE YOU COULD PUT IT WHERE THE DISCS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO IN YOUR DISC GOLF BAG.

ALSO. I DO NOT HAVE ANY TALLBOYS WITH WHICH TO TEST. I AM SORRY.

I'll see if I have any. Generally, if we have anything at home, it's bottles. But who knows sometimes. :) Oo! We have some at work. Let me see if I can sneak a break. Shoot me a PM so I remember.

I put two tallboys in the storage compartment last night. I could have probably fit a third.

I also do not care about hoodies.

What flavor of tallboys? Also, "probably" is really the pivotal word in that sentence above.

Last edited:
Thoughts

I just got my camo bag yesterday. The valuables pocket is larger but not quite as large as some people made it out to be. I think if you were in a bind and needed to carry a lot of stuff for some reason just remove your putters and lower the quiver as low as it will go and it will hold a lot. Obviously you will need to sacrifice a disc or two in the main compartment but 14 is still enough for most people. I was able to fit my 32oz stainless steel water bottles in the holders but they were REALLY tight. A perfect diameter water bottle would be about 3.25" as mine are 3.5".

Overall, I love the bag...great size for my needs and is more comfortable than the A Series on the back. If i would change one thing about the bag i would have added the front lower pocket in the front of the A Series that stretch a little bit (even though it would have been smaller). That's a nice pocket for mini's I thought....

oh and for the record:
i was able to get my XL hooded sweatshirt into the new larger valuables pocket.
it didnt even stress the zipper to bad.
you just cant fit anything else in there
it took me 3 tries to fold it correctly

I ALREADY CONFIRMED THAT THERE WILL BE NO HOODIES IN THIS BAG. UNLESS YOU WOULD RATHER THROW HOODIES. THEN MAYBE YOU COULD PUT IT WHERE THE DISCS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO IN YOUR DISC GOLF BAG.

ALSO. I DO NOT HAVE ANY TALLBOYS WITH WHICH TO TEST. I AM SORRY.

you havent confirmed crap

What kinda stuff?

cliff bars, keys, wallet, flashlight, spare towels, bug spray, small pelican case (or the smallest tupperware container you have)

or just throw whatever you have inside of it, then pull it out to show what will fit, im not worried about exactly mimicking what I carry so much as I am just that it will actually hold stuff.

Took mine out for field work on Tuesday and noticed a tear in the fabric. :(

Immediately filed a warranty claim with Grip and so far haven't anything back.

Took mine out for field work on Tuesday and noticed a tear in the fabric. :(

Immediately filed a warranty claim with Grip and so far haven't anything back.

200.gif

I'm not trying to make this out to be a big deal. It's a small tear in the fabric that could have happened with any other bag on the market. I just got unlucky that it was my bag.

As you all are probably well aware, I'm the biggest Grip fanboy this side of B3NDER, so it's not a big deal to me.

What's a little troubling is that they haven't reached out yet to address the warranty claim.

i was going to snag one of these bags too, but after this hole dilemma im having second thoughts. i gotta say the grip mini looks sew great. might be R.I.P. for my L series.

Latest posts