• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

One week since ordering. still waiting......:popcorn:
It's killin me. I got to check out a close up of a black and a green one on saturday and I'm very pleased with my choice on the Golf Mahal.:)

You'll be happy. You should order a Sceptor for it. Mine fits perfectly on the Mahal.

One week since ordering. still waiting......:popcorn:
It's killin me. I got to check out a close up of a black and a green one on saturday and I'm very pleased with my choice on the Golf Mahal.:)

Did you check to make sure they had one in stock? Otherwise, you'll be waiting a looooooooooooooooooooong time. :)

So I just got off the phone with Mystery Ranch and was informed they are sold out of all colors for this season. Anyone looking to buy direct will have to wait for next years run. Once informed as such I began to poke and prod about potential color variants to the current offerings. What I was told was that if they could get a guaranteed 50 bags sold in color other than what they offer, and it is a color available to them, they would run it if not seriously consider it.

So... Anyone on board for a solid black???? Let's grass roots this ****.

Talked to Mystery Ranch yesterday and they said that a batch of 15 black mahals should ship next week. Can't wait.

bug

Sorry, but it looks cheesy to me. :sick:
If I were to get any of these high priced bags, it would be the Grip, because it has a nice look.
However, my Innova deluxe bag works just fine for right now. :clap:

Seconded. Mine fit's like a glove as well. Scepter and Scabbard combo, ftw!

^^^^^^
what is a scabbard

and not everything is based on looks. the Grip bag is nice but the mahal gives you so many more options then the grip does and is more comfortable

Sorry, but it looks cheesy to me. :sick:
If I were to get any of these high priced bags, it would be the Grip, because it has a nice look.

Had a Grip bag, hated it. Too many flaws in the design. Mahal pwns.

I have a Grip and a Mahal. The Grip bag is a far better design hands down! As far as build the Mahal is much better in that dept. Since I use the side pouches for discs in the Mahal. There is very little room to put other disc related stuff. I wouldn't have thought that the Grip would fit more stuff than the Mahal, but it does by a long shot. I gues I could fully extend the pouches and just use one side for disc, but I felt it would mess with the weight distrabution. I also didn't like the fact I had to make my own frame for the main compartment, but that's a minor issue. The other thing that irks me about the Mahal. Is if you have the side pouches partially collapsed. You can't zip the top closed on them. All in all the Mahal is just OK in the design dept, but it has become my travel bag since I can carry just about every disc out there lol! However when I'm home and play the local courses. Out comes the Grip. Both of these bags are fantastic, but if I had to pick one to use the rest of my life. It would be the Grip bag without a doubt!

Latest posts