• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

I went ahead and placed an order for one of these today. I just received my No Excuses bag that I had ordered a few months back and it just isn't for me. I'll be putting it up in the marketplace soon.
Hopefully they have black in stock.

bug

@bug, saw you marketplace post and there is room for as much water as you need in the golf mahal. 2 holders plus enough pockets for sveral camelbaks. totally worth it

^ hes seen them in person ;) theres a couple of us in our club that have the mahal.

bug, i kinda saw it at the mini at bart,looks good but yea it does look smaller than i originally thought it was. good choice on the mahal :)

^^^^^^
does anyone know if this is a smaller bag?

pretty sure it sthe same size...just appears to be smaller because of how its pictured and the sides seem a little more structurally sturdy. ive seen my buddies mahal in person and his looks a little different than mine because of the same feature on the sides of the main compartment appearing a bit firm.

that might be a newer run of a new color and design on the rain flap or a pros bag.

Are you talking about the newer runs of the Mahal? I agree they do appear just slightly smaller and honestly more bomb proof if that's possible.

pretty sure it sthe same size...just appears to be smaller because of how its pictured and the sides seem a little more structurally sturdy. ive seen my buddies mahal in person and his looks a little different than mine because of the same feature on the sides of the main compartment appearing a bit firm.

that might be a newer run of a new color and design on the rain flap or a pros bag.

I'm pretty sure it's the same size as it looked exactly like the other Mahals at the tourney. It's also a sponsored players bag so you'll likely never see that color on another bag. The material does look tougher as well.

Are people now backpacking across New Zealand with disc golf bags? You could probably add 100lbs in snacks and camping gear in that sh*t.

^^^ I don't own a mahal...yet, but where we DG, that bag is golden. Plus I would use it for backpacking across the world!

6968615568_196f557627.jpg

I hate this thread. I am currently thinking about selling all my DG bags to purchase the mahal. Waiting on an email to see if they have the one I want in stock. if so, I'm prepared to make that move.:|

I hate this thread. I am currently thinking about selling all my DG bags to purchase the mahal. Waiting on an email to see if they have the one I want in stock. if so, I'm prepared to make that move.:|

don't be scared. best decision ever.

Does anybody know the deal with their in stock products? If I were to order, I don't wanna wait till next spring.:\ Are they upfront with the inventory?

I placed an order for a black one 2 days ago. They said the black mahals are in production right now and to expect it to ship in 2-4 weeks.

bug

Does anybody know the deal with their in stock products? If I were to order, I don't wanna wait till next spring.:\ Are they upfront with the inventory?

i would call them. they are very informative on the phone and you will get a for sure answer that way. the last production run sold out...but based on the last comment they could be ready to ship another run soon. good luck!

I just pulled the trigger on a black Mahal. Right now I'm playing with a burton backpack. It's gonna be a long "few" weeks...

i have to agree with booter the more and more i get this bag on the course, the more ane more i like it. I finally got a 1 liter hydrapack liquid systems installed and working well. i normally carry between 16-18 discs, but today was the first time i have played in a while and was able to load the bog up with 25+ discs and still had room for everything else I needed and most importantly the bag did not feel heavy

best bag on the market hands down and worth every penny and the weight

Latest posts