• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Help me go to the World Series Trilogy Disc and bag lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain50

SOLD

My Kansas City Royals amazingly made the World Series so I need some extra cash to afford the ridiculously expensive tickets. I would like to sell this all as one lot asking $200 obo shipped. If you are only interested in the discs or the bag or some combination of things I will try to work out something. This lot is also listed on eBay.
Included are the following discs as well as the lightly used orange DD Soldier bag with matching quad straps and a well used golden disc retriever. Discs are used but still in good throwing shape most 7+/10 some have ink inside rim.

Putters:
Westside Soft Harp 174g the roughest looking disc, due to being soft it has some dents/depressions in flight plate but still putts well.
Dynamic Discs Warden 175g
Lat 65 Recycled Pure 174?

Mids:
DD Lucid Verdict 1st Run proto "Truth" tooled 172
Fuzion Truth misprint 177
Lucid Fugitive 1st run 174+
Lucid Fugitive misprint 174+
Lat 64 Gold Fuse misprint 177
Opto Pain "Reaper" Dye 168?

Drivers:
DD:
Lucid Witness 174
Fuzion Escape probably 170+
Lucid Trespass misprint 170+
Lat 64
Recycled River 173
Gold Striker unknown weight
Gold Riot misprint 171
OptoHex Missilen 175
Westside:
VIP Stag unknown probably 172+
Tourney Sword 170/171
VIP Sorcerer 175

2014-10-20%2019.33.06_zpsvsgsdqw9.jpg

2014-10-20%2019.33.51_zpstw7gfw15.jpg

2014-10-20%2019.33.38_zpsbolukbpb.jpg

2014-10-20%2019.34.09_zpsdxrjjkuv.jpg

Last edited:
pretty sure this will sell quick but are these extras or are you having to hock your disc golf stuff as a last resort for money?

I have a pending sale for the lot. These are mostly backups/ back of the rotation throwers and the bag is my extra. I'm holding off on putting up my grip bag and main throwers or wall hangers so far.

glad to hear that man. if I had the money I would buy it in a snap, I bag 80% of those disc.

Alright the lot is sold. Thanks to MarkDSM. If anyone still wouldn't mind helping me out in a free way and it's okay to ask/post this here just follow this Link and vote for Dave Nichols. Thanks for the help and interest everyone.

I voted for yah, I think most baseball fans would have anyway. you are the only guys that proudly saying "I like to drink beer and keep my athletic figure, thanks bud light"

Status
Not open for further replies.