• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Here is a link for some $5 wizards

I bought 4 wizards from this on Monday and on tuesday they informed me they were out of the wizards. So they offered to send me 4 glow wizards instead. i got them today and they are better than i hoped for.

So what I'm saying is thanks for hooking a brother up.

Not only did my Gateway stuff come thru very well, but the other things proved they actually read the comments box on the order form.

Obviously noting my comments about bright colors in the rain forest, the Omega is Federal Safety Yellow. And the Lightening floater driver will not get lost on a scuzzy pond with an orange pattern and metallic purple stamp (the right ugly for the job).

Thanks!
Off to play today :)

So I missed out on this, and I'm regretting it now. Anyone know where else to get cheap wizards? With my DiscGolfCenter discount, it's cheaper than Gateway Underground when you take into consideration shipping.

I got 4! Two are double stamped Organic prototypes. The other two are SS and very nice. Too bad there are no more left.
These are my first Wizards so I will get to see why everyone loves them so much.
Bill

What have you done to me I just bought 4 more. These things are money on the course! I love $5 Wizards!

Wooo! Thanks. Hopefully you still have what I ordered. I asked the wife how many was too much, and she said "I don't care, 10? Order 20, it doesn't matter!" So I ended up with 12.

I wanted 10 total for practice, but I figured now I may not need to buy new wizards for a couple years at least!

Why are these things just for practicing? Is there anything structurally wrong with them that makes them bad for regular use?

I know it says 'mold imperfections', but what does that constitute? Do they fly just like any other wizard for driving, upshots, etc?

Jsw said:
Why are these things just for practicing?
Not JUST for practicing, but that's the main reason to have multiple ,identical putters. That and to rotate through them as they wear in. People are just stocking up because the price is right.

In my last batch, imperfect meant anything from sloppy double stamp, to nothing I can tell, to one that has a minor dimple on a flight plate (just don't put the grip there).

I got another firmer E plastic too, since the last batch taught me how much my fan grip putts depend on a stable flight plate for better aim. Pushers got me hooked on a full-price disc.

That's really strange. I clicked on the link in bogies is dave's post earlier today, and it took me to a $5 Magic, not a Wizard. So I clicked the '$5 disc' link on the MS page, and then I found the $5 Wizards. Now, dave's link goes to a 'this product is unavailable' page.

Maybe they sold out? :?

sleepy

I'm sorry guys, they sold out waay faster than I thought they would. We didn't get a ton in, but I thought they would last more than an hour.

Sorry to get your hopes up, you know I'll let my favorite board know next time we get more in.

dave