• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highest quantity of same mold in your bag?

John Bird PDGA#387 has like 6 or 7 Condors in his bag.

You should see the stuff he does with those condors.

2d60_1.JPG

2 spirits
2 solfs
4 eagles
5 rocs
5 wizards

I love throwing me some rocs and wizards apparently. never really realized that.

1 champ destroyer, 1 star destroyer
two champ wraiths
1 pro roc, 1 super roc
star and champ orc
ce teebird
star tl
z buzz
champ rhyno
omega ss
sss wizard
star cro

I would like to thank blake for the mold minimalism he has pushed over the years. After reading through these posts most all are well designed bags that I could pretty easily pick up and play a good round with. Good work yall.

Newbie here,
After some suggestions from some senior forum members (THX!) here is what I got right now;
3 DX cheetahs around 174-176; one breaking in two new (aquatic park!) will rotate.
2 DX Sharks (Rocs one day) one worn one newish both 180g (too heavy?)
1 DX Aviar P&A ; usually carried one beat and one new; found beat one with no name or # on it and LOVE it. With a new standard Innova bag (POS! but got a deal) I can only take one so Beaty it is.
1 DX Firebird for headwinds
1 DX Gazelle; playing with it thinking it will replace the Cheetahs soon.
1 Pro Leopard (played some Sidewinders is this a slower version?) for turnovers/rollers? don't use it much theses days.
1 Champ Teebird this is a back up to the firebird since I lost my other one today.
Can you guys give me feedback? I am trying to keep it simple and modest.
Thanks; I love disc golf. I have played about 35-40 rounds in the past 60 days! Before that I played for the first time last year. I'm bit!
Bill

Fritz said:

I played a round with a guy in St. Louis who knew John Bird. The guy said Bird throws 80% of his drives with a Condor and heaves it 300+ ft. Anybody that can pop 300 ft. with one of those big 'ol Condors is OK by me.

innova_condor.jpg

They look like an oversized Roc...24 cm diameter...legal to 200 grams! :shock: YIKES! Carrying 6 or 7 of those big boys would throw my back out. :p

5-6 rocs depending upon my mood.
4-5 wizards depending upon my mood.

i carry 2-3 tourney pro cyclones and 1-3 dx valks. 1-2 orion lf, 1 predator.

How do you tell the tourney plastic cyclones? Feel? Stamp?

There's a local store that has a ton of older stuff they never sold, including a stack of pink cyclones with the below stamp. Probably been sitting on a rack for several years collecting dust.

discraft_cyclone-classic.jpg

Jager said:
How do you tell the tourney plastic cyclones? Feel? Stamp?

There's a local store that has a ton of older stuff they never sold, including a stack of pink cyclones with the below stamp. Probably been sitting on a rack for several years collecting dust.

discraft_cyclone-classic.jpg
Buy them all! If you need to recoup some $$$, sell some to somebody like, oh, I don't know...me for example.

By the way, there are no pink golf discs. There are "bubble gum" golf discs, but no pink golf discs. Bubble gum tournament Cyclones are awesome.

3 aviars dx
4 rocs dx
2 teerex's dx
3 leopards dx
3 valkeries 2 dx 1 jk champ
2 orcs 1 dx 1 champ

i only carry 2 rocs in my bag everything else i just have singles of in the bag

2 MOLFs
2 SOLFs
2 POLARISs
2 1.7 EXP1s
3 MMSs
1 SMS
2 QMSs
1 MSMF
1 SSMF
2 QJLSs
1 SJLS
7 Omega SSs

and I have to say it
2 Flick 150g

3 Challengers- 1 Cam Todd sig. for upshots, 1 orange Cam Todd for putting only, 1 164 Pro D for long putts

3 Buzzzes- Z, Cryztal and 1 ESP

3 Z Preds.

3 Surges- 2 ESP and 1 FLX

Working Stiff said:
Fritz said:

I played a round with a guy in St. Louis who knew John Bird. The guy said Bird throws 80% of his drives with a Condor and heaves it 300+ ft. Anybody that can pop 300 ft. with one of those big 'ol Condors is OK by me.

innova_condor.jpg

They look like an oversized Roc...24 cm diameter...legal to 200 grams! :shock: YIKES! Carrying 6 or 7 of those big boys would throw my back out. :p

Yup, I just played with Bird yesterday and he had shoulder surgery on his throwing arm so he had to go lefty, still sporting the Condor, he also throws a ton of Wham-o discs. He's olde school.

jamsisjams said:
No less than

2-3 JLSs
2 Polaris LS
2 Wasps
2 Buzzzs
2 Wizards

Just took out 3 OLFs.

Just curious, why did you take the OLFs' out?

Latest posts