• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 02/25/13: White Tail Woods in Carlisle, PA

It looks like a little uphill with a lot of prayer. Usually on holes like this I throw a Ghost with the intention of making it past the first few trees. After that, hopefully I am close enough where an escape shot with a putter has a chance.

On days I want to gun for a 2, maybe I would use a Leopard.

Hit a tree w/ something off the tee is imminent. :D
Probably throw a Buzzz into the gap and hope for a line on my 2nd shot...possibly a Buzzz again...possibly Aviar or Rhyno depending on distance and line needed.

I'm going for it with a pro leopard.

Upshot with a small bead aviar.

If I kick off a tree then I'm getting creative with a firebird.

Nice easy 150 champ leo,with a little bit of hyzer. Hoping it flips up misses that 2nd big tree on the left and keeps turning until it lands and gives me an upshot with a summit or VP.

e2497986.jpg

352ft

Wat8.jpg

I guess Comet to start with... Then see where that takes me and decide from there.

I played this course and surprisingly I ended up in that huge river to the right...added insult to injury

Probably the sloppiest tree laden course which could be one of the best niners Ive ever played

great layout just the stubborness of the designer to not clear bushes or brush leaves you often scratching your head off the tee and beyond......I will admit its a different type of disc golf I need to work on more...it was intereting

I'd go JK Aviar off the tee...I never wanna get tree kicked into the deeper woods and river again

I played this course and surprisingly I ended up in that huge river to the right...added insult to injury

Probably the sloppiest tree laden course which could be one of the best niners Ive ever played

great layout just the stubborness of the designer to not clear bushes or brush leaves you often scratching your head off the tee and beyond......I will admit its a different type of disc golf I need to work on more...it was intereting

I'd go JK Aviar off the tee...I never wanna get tree kicked into the deeper woods and river again

Agreed! White Tail kicked my tail all over the place. Definitely the most difficult 9 that I've played. Long, tight, technical. I really need to get back there to play it again. I think that it's been 3 years. It chewed me up and spit me out and I felt like crap after playing it... although I immediately wanted to play it again. Instead, though, I went over to Messiah Retirement Village to get back some self esteem! :D

Interesting how many people hit the nail on the head about this hole, just for the pictures! :) Anyway, probably a Stingray off the tee for me. Then 3-4 Aviars from there.

that is a really tough shot, fuse 70% power of the tee to hope and pray to make it through the trees, fuse again if cut down early, sinus or apx approach

I am going to try a Lace, RHFH up that gap on the left. Not sure what that will leave me with but I am guessing a VP up shot and a Summit putt. That just looks crazy.

the 'suggested flight' line on the sign had me laughin.

TL and cro to finish

Latest posts