• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 06/04/13: Peccole Ranch in Las Vegas, NV

Surge aiming just right of the lamp post. Hopefully I'll get a good S-turn to the right of the tree and some good D. Up and down with my Soft Magnet.

Ugh, tough distance to choose a disc for. I could probably stretch out a Gold Line Striker on a hyzer flip at it but it would be powered up and sacrificing accuracy for the extra distance doesn't always work. It's too short to power down on an ESP Nuke without having it stall out before it gets there.

I guess it would have to be the following: Star Wraith, hopefully not over powered and past the basket, hopefully not flipped over into the road. TM2 Pures for clean up.

rhfh halo right at the lamp post & hope i miss left & fade right to the basket

Pro Starfire on a small flex/anny route and a Pig for the putt.

This was one of the few holes on the course that did not require a roller off the teepad. :\. Guess I will have to learn to throw a good roller before my next trip to Vegas.

Wait for all the walkers to clear out, huck a Valkyrie roller, park it, tap in, move on. Beautiful hole tho. Looks problematic for any kind of traffic at all.

Latest posts