• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/17/12 - Jim Warner Memorial DGC

Red: Teebird or River BH, then likely a Teebird FH to get around the bend and hopefully stay out of the woods.

Blue: Teebird BH, Teebird FH, Ion for the finish

Red - Comet - Comet - Roc - KC Pro Aviar
Blue - Avenger SS or Roadrunner - Comet - Roc - KC Pro Aviar

hmm, seems the aim here is to miss the trees because that will give your disc a better chance of getting to the pin :p But seriously folks, I'd go FH off the blue tee with a Valk or beat STarfire. Should give me a good straight flight that finishes a bit right. Hopefully will give me a good shot for the second shot. But as always, the trees will have the last say on how it actually goes..

Whew...prob beat champ eagle L from the long, and kc pro roc from the short. Will most likely get a bogey from the long.

ill prob go GL River from both... cant wait to get down there and play.. trying to set something up in the next month or two

Short I'd probably turnover a leo with some intentional torque, Ion, Ion
Long- Buzzz, Buzzz, Ion, (Ion)

Never played the reds, but from the blue I throw a beat DX Roc down the middle (AXIS next time I'm there!), then approach w/ an Ion, hopefully finish w/ the Ion. (Notice I said hopefully...)

red- Opto Flow
blue - GL River hyzerflilpped

I played the long tee, I threw a beat pd, biffed an upshot with a roc, then approached and putted with a wizard.

Red's: Road Runner, then possibly... finesse a roc to the basket.

Blues: I'd chance a wraith, just to work that fade at the end. Of course, that's provided I didn't hit any trees along the way!

I played the front 9 here, and had a great time. (A big lighting storm was approaching, so I had to start cut the round to 9 holes)

Can't recall what I threw when I was there a few years ago. Next time think I'll throw a Teebird off the tee, and a Roc upshot from the long. If I played the short tee probably a Boss.