• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/17/12 - Jim Warner Memorial DGC

GLong

* Ace Member *
Jim Warner Memorial DGC
Appling, GA
Rating: 4.25

Hole 9
Red Tee - 387' - Par 4
Blue Tee - 552' - Par 4

266aecd1.jpg

Blue Tee:
8d931092.jpg

Basket to Tee:
2467e4e5.jpg

This from the long is tough. I throw an archon from the tee. then a forehand zone. most likely then an escape shot from the rough, then a long putt and finally my 5.

I love when the HOD is something that I've played before.

Halo off the tees, then River, then Striker thumber, then 1-2 putts at the basket.

ummm maybe I could get my Tourney Sword to flip up from a slight hyzer and track a little right

most likely I'd be hitting a lot of trees

From the blue, Probably avenger ss or Cheetah. Just trying to get around that first bend to the right. From there I should be close to the walkway? that crosses the hole. Nice buzzz upshot should do.

From the short tee, star valk should put me within upshot range if I dont hit a tree.

From blue I usually throw a Max RHFH off the tee which usually leaves me in good position for a teebird/eagle RHBH up to the basket. I have 3'ed this hole a couple of times, but usually it's a 4 (5 or 6 if you don't get a good shot off the tee).

Never played the red tees, but probably a wraith RHBH and buzzz/Ion to finish depending on how far I get off the tee

Blue: RH FH a champ Archon
Red: RhBh star Vulcan

Red tee: crystal nuke and finish with my banger GT
Blue tee: Star Valk, GL Core, and finish with my banger GT

Comet

From the tee to stay out of trouble i would throw a nice X-comet to stay in the fairway.

I would go leopard from both then probably go buzzz or drone from where that lands and then wizards til its in the basket

Latest posts