• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11-20-2013 Hudson Mills Original Hole 4

laser with a saint from both. but if its windy im going to throw my spd. noodle arm will need an upshot from both needs with kc aviar

Seriously!? This is the first HOD from a course I've actually played and it's one of the most boring holes.... >.<

Teebird, Wizard, putt from both. Last time I was there I was trying out a Pro Destroyer, so that's what I threw from the short.

Assuming I've gotten the hang of the lightweight Lace I've been toying with, I'd throw that. Otherwise, hyzerflip a River.

TP Sword from either. Second shot is likely a wizard from the shorts and a warship from the longs. Wizard to finish.

I"m throwing a D4 from either pad unless it's a headwind, in which case I'm throwing my flat stable crank. From the short it's an Ion/wizard to finish, the long probably throwing a Roc3 or M4 in to clean up with the wizard.

Short: Opto Striker unless it's a stiff headwind then I'd throw a Villain
Long: ESP Nuke or Star Wraith (depends on which one I have in the bag that day)

I think I could get a 2 from both positions (or get to at least jump putt range from the long). I love big holes like that with room to work the disc.

Latest posts