• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/11/12: Kanza Park in Ottawa, KS

and those tee's... very interesting. here's a pic of hole #8 that shows the entire tee.

Interesting, I've played at courses that have tapered pads like that but the back is wider than normal and the front is the width of a normal pad. You can't quite tell how wide the narrow part of those pads are, can't imagine it is much more than 2 feet.

RHBH Star Leo or if windy RHFH ESP Surge

I'm going to run right at it with a Wizard for an albatross. If I miss, I'll have to apologize to the group on 8's tee and drop in the eagle from there.

par 4? has to be a typo on the course info
"Sign par" at its finest. But what do you expect from people who measure in yards. :doh:

Teebird and putt.

And those "teepads" are smaller than they look. When I played here, I just used the back of the triangle in the same manner as one would the front of an actual tee pad. They're a waste of cement.

And those "teepads" are smaller than they look. When I played here, I just used the back of the triangle in the same manner as one would the front of an actual tee pad. They're a waste of cement.

Yeah, those teepads would be a con for me if I played that course.

For curiosity's sake, I checked the hole distance on Google maps. Appears its considerably longer than the signage suggests.

dox8p0.jpg

And I thought those of you picking distance drivers for this were nuts.

Don't want to GL it into that tree. I'm going forehand with a t-bird. I'll go backhand in severe wind though.

RHFH 11x Firechicken.
Is that concrete under the basket? Man, I would not want to mess around with that course too much.

For curiosity's sake, I checked the hole distance on Google maps. Appears its considerably longer than the signage suggests.

dox8p0.jpg

And I thought those of you picking distance drivers for this were nuts.
well in that case..
Avenger ss with a nice s curve.
Ion approach
Ridge for the 3

Latest posts