• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12.14.11 - Camenisch Park

LtDan914

Par Member
Camenisch Park - Badlands DGC
Federal Heights (Denver), CO
Hole #1 (A position): 660' (3)

Sign:
bc5736a9.jpg

Tee (A):
754fcc36.jpg

Basket:
0b75d839.jpg

Course Map Aerial
Course Map

I would probably throw some kind of destroyer at all the pin positions. For pin position A it would probably be a pro destroyer then rhyno approach and wizard putt.

Tough to tell what's going on here as far as where the fairway is in relation to the intersecting tree lines. I'd probably throw a Force hyzer and see what happens.

Looks like a fun hole to start a round. I like to go with a Pulse RHFH for downhill shots like this. Can probably get it out far enough to go with a putter approach (Wizard or VP) and then Wizard to finish.

Feel good holes make you feel good about yourself.

Buzzz- A
Buzzz- B
Buzzz- C
Buzzz- D
Buzzz- E

boss / wraith / something really long off the tee... buzzz/ion the rest of the way depending on conditions and distance away

Wow what a hole. Finally something interesting. Prob go Valk hyzer flip and watch it go

Beat Pro Leopard, hyzer-flipped for a no fade throw and have it just carry as far as it can. Then throw it again.

Tough to tell with the downhill. It looks gradual enough where a fairway driver should be able to do the trick. I have numerous hills at my local courses where they are 400-700 feet but pretty much reachable for easy pars with putters.

First time out at this pin location I would be probably go with the River or TeeBird and then all future rounds I would play accordingly. If in the longer pin locations I would probably just blast it with a Sword and King and see what happens.

Latest posts