• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12.14.11 - Camenisch Park

Perfect hole to try and get a good backhand roller to go about 650'. The downhill should help.

Roadrunner, striker, teebird, leopard something else looks like its just a distance shot for me then the placement starts. So start with one of those off the tee based on wind then who knows

Champ Sidewinder

Amazing! One of the sweetest starting holes in Colorado and it makes HOD randomly.
Getting a bird on this bad boy can happen but it is a chore for even the best in the state.
I'll go with either a beat champ destroyer or sidewinder depending on wind.
What you can't see to the right is the nastiest water run off cattail pit on the course. Can start your round off in the worst possible way if you have to trudge in there looking for your drive.

Sick hole, best public course in Denver, other than Long John.

Can't remember what I threw when I last played here, but I'd probably try a Katana, then likely Buzzz and Ion for the hopeful 3. Would definitely have to try a BH roller too, hell I'd probably just empty the bag

With my current setup it would be Teebird, Zone, Magnet.

With my regular bag I would replace the Teebird with a Wraith.

that hole looks awesome.

Worlds Katana for my drive. CE Valk to the pin. KC Pro Aviar for the par.

I can not realy say how much the downhill will influence distance. But probably nuke, then aviar for all versions over 500 feet.

huge downhill, still huge distance, if I remember right it's super wide open.. Throw hard and hope the wind doesn't catch it when it starts to fade out. I'd probably go Flow/Beast/Bolt <-depending on wind, then see where I am.. It's high altitude so your discs are going to stall out and be more overstable.. Just my thoughts. Haven't played here since spring maybe get one of the more frequent players to give their actual throws.

huge downhill, still huge distance, if I remember right it's super wide open.. Throw hard and hope the wind doesn't catch it when it starts to fade out. I'd probably go Flow/Beast/Bolt <-depending on wind, then see where I am.. It's high altitude so your discs are going to stall out and be more overstable.. Just my thoughts. Haven't played here since spring maybe get one of the more frequent players to give their actual throws.

Height off the tee is paramount on this guy.
If you get it nose up chances are your looking at a longer than wanted upshot, in the 170-225 range.
Players rated 950+ should make par 8/10 with an occasional bird thrown in.
Really just a driver then putter upshot.

#4 in the long is an even better driving hole and really tests your gun.

Latest posts