• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/3/14: Clark Centennial Park Hole 4 in Longmont, CO

my new merlot champ thunderbird for both

My home course. Fwiw the picture is from behind the sign not the tee. The tee is the sidewalk and is a bit to the right of here making it tight to throw straight up the sidewalk or hyzer at all.

. The sidewalk is ob and takes as many strokes as the creek.
In tournements right of the sidewal is ob. Anything that fades is ob left.

I go comet or mercy on short. Hyzerflip so the disc tracks right the whole way and land soft. (Just birded short both rounds tonight in glow)
The landing zone for the short is less than 35' at the short basket and narrower at the long.
Long is cyclone if I am going for it. Comet if I am playing safe to the right of the sidewalk. Mercy during tournement ob. I usually go cyclone and play for the circle 3 if there is no drop zone.

Last edited:
if sidewalk is ob, I'm throwing a thumber at both. if sidewalk is in, I'll hyzerflip an archon for the long.

My home course. Fwiw the picture is from behind the sign not the tee. The tee is the sidewalk and is a bit to the right of here making it tight to throw straight up the sidewalk or hyzer at all.

. The sidewalk is ob and takes as many strokes as the creek.
In tournements right of the sidewal is ob. Anything that fades is ob left.

I go comet or mercy on short. Hyzerflip so the disc tracks right the whole way and land soft. (Just birded short both rounds tonight in glow)
The landing zone for the short is less than 35' at the short basket and narrower at the long.
Long is cyclone if I am going for it. Comet if I am playing safe to the right of the sidewalk. Mercy during tournement ob. I usually go cyclone and play for the circle 3 if there is no drop zone.

Sup, Pat!!

yeah looks nice and boring. spd on a flick

Yeah. That hole is no joke. LOTS of fours and worse on it. Using tourney OB, we only had three people three it with a field of 90 players.

Hey Chief.
Was that the am field? I know a few open guys duced it long this year. I took a 4 this year despite ducing it twice last year.

RHFH Crave short, RHFH Giant long.

Latest posts