• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/16/2022: The Jet Stream DGC Hole #9 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
The Jet Stream DGC in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Blue 660 ft
White 580 ft
Red 301 ft

"And then there is nine. Across the water one more time and the pin is high. From the blues, this one is even harder than two. Carry the lake, keep it high enough to land on top of the cliff and, oh yeah, most of the approach to the basket is blocked this time. It will be severely tempting to try and land much further to the right of the basket where there is more space but will likely result in a three at best."

Blue Tee
8bc79edc.jpg

Mid-Fairway
8a64552c.jpg

Approach
4f368199.jpg

Basket to Tee
e85a4110.jpg

I-blend Maya to start.

For the longer ones, probably ESP Thrasher RHBH off the tee, then some kind of Undertaker or maybe Buzzz (forehand or backhand) to bring it in. For the shorter, Star Teebird backhand.

I remember playing this course back in 2015-2016. I remember it had a lot of potential at the time but was pretty raw. I wonder if it's been polished a bit since then?

The course changed a lot. This picture is from the old blue tee, which is no longer in use. The long pad is about 50' shorter now but still a very tight window with an early mando right. There is no water on this hole but you do not want to miss left. The park road comes into play on the right about 325' off the long pad.

TP Fortress from blue and white.
Lucid Verdict from red.

Between all the redesigns and hole descriptions it might be better that the page should be retired.