• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/5/2024: Chennault Park - Original Hole #8 Monroe, LA

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Chennault Park - Original in Monroe, LA

523 ft.

Tee
92959-44e6c4ee.jpg

looks like there might be space on the right side for a rhbh champ wraith

looks like there might be space on the right side for a rhbh champ wraith
Change the champ to pro and you took the words right out of my mouth.

Looks like you've got better odds of clearing the puddle that way too. Just need homeboy to move his bag.

Not trying to bite off a ton here, just get across the swampy bit safe. RHBH Nylon chameleon sweeping hyzer up the right side. Likely a FH Gila or Serpent from there.

left side looks like it may be an even safer play. If so FH ballista pro out that way. Looks like a fun hole if I can finish it with dry feet.

Right line LHBH VIP Air Northman

Hard to say, when in doubt it's a Flare to the left side.

Looks like 260 off the tee would be more than enough, so a putter or Roc out to the field.

Rhfh *DS on the waaay left side, just tryna go straight and not end up behind 2nd cluster of jail. Should be able to comfortably reach pin from there if i make it to the open

Ok, I can tell you this for a fact, that distance is totally off.

As of when I played there, they have 3 courses in that park.

The OG is a Culvert course since 1980. That is what is shown above, none of the holes are over 300ft, no baskets, it uses culverts.

The Green and Blue courses have colored baskets and are MUCH longer. I believe someone changed the distances here to one of those courses.

I believe the "Green" course was the "Chain" course.

For the OG Culvert course, I threw a putter on hole 8 as it was under 200ft to the culvert.

I am sorry I played this one before I was taking lots of pictures. I would have fixed this page if I had played it recently.

Latest posts