• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/19/16 Eastway Park Hole 17 in Charlotte, NC

Short: Beat Wizard
Long: I'd probably shoot that RHBH friendly gap with a TeeBird

Of all the times I've played Eastway, I've never played the long tee on this hole. From the short I've usually thrown something flippy rhbh.

I could be thinking of another hole but i swear when i was there it could cut through the woods on the right and take a hyzer line towards the basket.. risky but it worked and i had a look at the basket.. i could be mistaken though but it was also fall so a bit more open

Long ... RHBH Legend Bandit ... Rival if i remember correctly and can hyzer
Short .. RHBH Legend Clutch

I could be thinking of another hole but i swear when i was there it could cut through the woods on the right and take a hyzer line towards the basket.. risky but it worked and i had a look at the basket.. i could be mistaken though but it was also fall so a bit more open

Long ... RHBH Legend Bandit ... Rival if i remember correctly and can hyzer
Short .. RHBH Legend Clutch

You can. I the top photo you can just see the left edge of that gap at the right edge of the pic. If you hit the gap and get down there, it leaves a putt looking up a 12ish foot "cliff" at the basket.

Last edited:

Latest posts