• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/27/2016: Finnon Reservoir DGC Hole 16 in Placerville, CA

Star Teebird through the right gap, and hope to get a shot at the basket (Buzzz, Comet, Zone, Polecat, or Firebird are all options)

That pic isn't even the tee. Thats a pic facing the campground from the left of 6's basket. This course is a beast and such a gem. It's out in the middle on nowhere. It has camping onsite with a cafe and bass fishing too. This is the easiest of the the par 4's on the course imo. I throw star destroyer and of it flies clean putt with a jk aviar. I only play this course in the winter/spring due to the temps there in summer. I will snap pics this winter and update. This course is a must play if you're ever in the Sacramento to Tahoe area.

I was gonna say that is the worst pic of the fairway as it was unrecognizable. Amazing course with so many super long holes where an errant drive is devastating. I'd probably go with my avenger ss since it is controllable and pretty long disc for me.

Latest posts