• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/8/2014: Maple Hill DGC in Leicester, MA

Short pin: Aviar up the gut
Long pin: Eagle X hyzered out over the water

Can honestly say I've only ever ended up in the water while playing to the short, and it was a bad ricochet off a tree. I've had the good fortune to get kicked back to land every time I've caught tree when attempting the over the water shot. If it gets out clean, I have always landed dry (often in the shule, but dry). Sometimes it's good to be a lefty. :)

ill go kcp aviar with the short placements

honestly probably a buzz up the gut for the longs. but if im feeling buck that day ill probably flick a stalker over the water

Short: Fugitive in the middle gap.

Long: XL into a tree in the middle gap.

Short - RHBH KC Pro Aviar
Long - RHFH Hyzer over the drink w/ an 11x Champ Firebird

Looks quite nice!
Red/White: Challenger
Blue/Gold: I'd be tempted to try and get there with a driver, but something tells me the smart play would be to throw my Challenger or Ibex and just try for 3.

I took the anny line with a comet when I played, for the short I'd throw a zeppelin up the middle.

Beat small bead aviar for the short.

I'm going out over the water with a worn Roc on an annie. Might as well try.

When I played this hole I went out over the water, so I'll go for it again.
Drone off the tee for the drop in bird.

Shorts, Aviar, probably a Star P & A.

Longs, if I'm feeling frisky, how about a Dragon over the water? That way, when it goes in the drink, I'll be able to watch it helplessly float out there without actually being able to retrieve it. :p

Seeing this hole reminds me that I need to watch my Maple Hill/Vibram Open videos. What a course! One of these years I'll get there on one of my trips to Maine.

Latest posts