• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/5/2018: Schenley Park Hole 18 in Pittsburgh, PA

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 2.93 from 51 reviews

Hole 18
Par 3
Red Tee / White Tee / Blue Tee
Pin Position A: 177 ft / 249 ft / 189 ft
Pin Position B: 207 ft / 279 ft / 309 ft
Plays over a valley.

Tip By: Indy
Choose your disc wisely here; it's about 280 feet to the basket from the white tee but the direct path goes down to the road and back up again to the basket, so you're throwing less than 280 feet. If you overthrow the basket, you run the risk of throwing over the fence and into the ice rink.

White Tee:
fce192fc.jpg

Basket – Shortest pin position but closest to the edge:
7db77299.jpg

Course Map

A: Judge/X Comet/Judge
B: X Comet/River/River

I screw this hole up every time. Under 250, forehand justice, over 250, forehand criminal, left handed

This is one heck of a fun course. If the golf isn't enough, it also boasts an amazing view of a beautiful city.

A: Zone flick/Roc BH/Zone flick
B: Zone flick/PD flick/Seasoned PD flick

In that position, I usually throw a Zone. Any of the longer pins further up the hill I will throw a Leopard and try to hit the hillside below the basket and slide up to the pin. Always feels good to 2 this to end a round.

I wish I did it more often… :|

There are 3 pin positions. The one pictured is LEFT. The other 2 are where the people are on the hill in the tee picture. Straight ahead and one further back right, almost right below the street light, but up on the ridge.

Kinda guessing where the other tees are
Lucid Warden/Proton Envy/Lucid Warden
Lucid Warden/Z Glo Buzzz/beat Fission Volt

Bard off the red to left or straight; Emac Truth to the right

DX Shark or Beat Star Leo, depends on what's clicking for me the 1st 17 holes

Latest posts