• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HoD Sun, 7/15/12: Radcliff Disc Golf in Radcliff, KY

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Radcliff Disc Golf
Rating: 3.48
Hole #4,285'
Hole Info confirms the downhill in the photo

856c4222.jpg

2eded7a3.jpg

Watcha gonna do? ;)

Either Z Storm to the right or X Stratus to the left. ( my 2 new favorite discs for shots like this)
I assume the red box is the basket?

Dunno what lurks behind the 1st large tree in that photo ...- I could RHBH a Hornet for what seem like a nice shot that doinks of a tree I didn't know was there, but in this virtual tourney, I better play it same: Comet down the annie line FTW!

buzzz to the right on a slight hyzer

buzz or comet to the left based on pictures, but I would probably look for the XXX hyzer line to the right when I got there

Either flick the FL left of the tree or BH Teebird on a hyzer to the right.

I'm guessing this time of year that hole is much tighter with a lower ceiling, I could be wrong, but depending on what it looks like, either a rhyno or a roc.

The anny line looks safer, so I'd probably throw a Fuse on that one. I'd be more likely to go right up the middle with a TL or Avenger SS and hope for a nice fade into the putting area. I'd also be more likely to second guess that decision after smacking one of those low hanging branches on the right line and winding up a with a bogey.