• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the day 4/8/2010

RHINESEL

Double Eagle Member
Tyler Stat Park in Newtown, PA

Hole 3

Three baskets. Basket "A" 198ft. Basket "B" 268ft. Basket "C" 356ft.

Par 4

Tee sign:
cdcb8176.jpg

Tee:
8ef38a67.jpg

Here are my throws.

Basket A- ESP Meteor RHBH straight at it.
Basket B- ESP Buzzz RHBH slight hyzer.
Basket C- FLX Predator RHBH thrown flat.

A: Roc
B: Roc
C: Roc, maybe a Gazelle.

I played this course a month ago. One thing I can say is that the fairways are tight. Regardless of the signage, control is very important. Better to be short and in the fairway.

A: ION RHBH right at it
B: Core RHBH slight hyzer
C; Pred RHBH flat

A and B look like wizard shots, C I'd probably throw a roc to keep it on the fairway and have a long putt.

A - Roc or MRX
B - Champ Teebird
C - the CTB would probably be the smart shot to set up for par but if I was feeling greedy (and dumb) I might try a Roadrunner forehand roller.

awesome looking hole

RHBH

A: Z Buzzz
B: E-Pro Assassin
C: Star Wraith

Just like toothyfish said, this course does not mess around. Control is paramount over distance.

I'd probably just keep throwing the Ion, it looks pretty tight.

Actually in the longs one of my favorite holes on this course. Ends up being a very long shot due to uphill nature of last 1/2 of the hole. Very High canopy so your able to let a driver do some work...I would go with either my Eagle or lightweight destroyer if it was in the longs......if it was in the shorts I would not be playing...I only like to play Tyler in the longs

Latest posts