• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Holy Freakin Crap!!! The Saint Is Awesome!

Wreck

Par Member
That is all.

Well....almost.

Just got mine Friday (Baby Blue 171g GL). Took it out for three rounds Saturday and I was pulling it out more often than my PDs. The thing just zips on a straight line and barely fades with a ton of glide. This might be the closest thing to a perfect fairway driver ever made. Well Done Lat 64!

P.S. Before I get slaughtered for duplicating posts, let it be clear that I'm not trying to start a new thread which discusses all aspects of the disc. I'm just declaring it's awesomeness...which required a new thread ;-)

Last edited:
hmmm i agree the saint is awesome, but not awesome enough to start a new thread. The gold line saint is my favorite and longest driver i carry. Hyzer flips to flat and watch it go for miles and miles...
Cannot get enough of it!!

Love my two gl. I have a 168 and a 175, just got a 168 opto colorshift in today and can't wait to throw it.

ahhh hahhhh. The saint is the most awesomest driver ever created ( next to the leo ). Just got another goldline in the mail today. that makes 8 optos and 7 gold lines. that is not too bad i think!??!!

Oh yeah and a worlds opto coming in by the end of the week. The saint helped me break 350 now it is gonna help me hit 400. Fo me and my power level it is the best driver i have ever thrown. My bagged Gold line is like an extension of my pure and my warship, it just does what i tell it to, from long anhyzer to dead nuts straight and a nice hyzer line too!!!

I've picked up a gold line saint recently. Working to get a bit more control over it. I'm still a bit better with my tee bird, but the saint does glide forever. It's awesome when I hit my line with it.

I really enjoy my Opto Saint more than my GL. The Opto is a little domier and just seems to move out more, but I anticipate that when my GL gets a little more broken in it will be just as good.

I am not pulling Mr. Glass distances with this thing, but I have started to overshoot a couple downhill holes with it, which is always a good feeling. Just a fun disc to throw!

I've picked up a gold line saint recently. Working to get a bit more control over it. I'm still a bit better with my tee bird, but the saint does glide forever. It's awesome when I hit my line with it.

How do the two compare for you? If I already have a teebird is getting a saint worth it?

What kind of teebird? I still have a heavier star teebird that is super stable in the bag.
I would say you could keep them both. The saint has longer distance potential with the glide. It turns where the teebird won't, and the fade is not nearly as much on either saint. The teebird will do better at laser straight low line shots too. YMMV

First wide open throw with a 174g VIP the other day yielded a solid 380ft on a nice mild turnover line. Definitely looking forward to more time with the saint.

hmmm i agree the saint is awesome, but not awesome enough to start a new thread. The gold line saint is my favorite and longest driver i carry. Hyzer flips to flat and watch it go for miles and miles...
Cannot get enough of it!!

You kiddin' me? Johnny Depth would have started 3 threads about it.

The saint is my favorite driver thus far, hands down. I have 1 opto, and on GL that are both sick in their own ways.

idk yet if i like it =/ i need to toy with mine a little more =) The weird thing is i out drove my GL Halo with the Saint the other day and the halo went roughly 425!!! =O time to experiment some more =DDD

Has anyone been able to determine if the Saint is more stable Flat or Domey?
I had several max weight sparkle Optos that had a mild dome, hoping they'd be the most stable of all plastics, and still they would turn, sometimes way too much, when thrown decently high on a hyzer.
I really want to like this disc but so far it has no place between my teebirds and pds.

Has anyone been able to determine if the Saint is more stable Flat or Domey?
I had several max weight sparkle Optos that had a mild dome, hoping they'd be the most stable of all plastics, and still they would turn, sometimes way too much, when thrown decently high on a hyzer.
I really want to like this disc but so far it has no place between my teebirds and pds.

thats what my saint does ( i have an opto sparkle one). When thrown hard it tends to anny alot for me =(