• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] HolySchnell is going back to the basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolySchnell

Par Member
Well, the past few months I went a little crazy buying discs trying to find one for every shot. Because of this, I didn't bother trying to improve my form or actual skill because I was going to let the discs do the work! Stupid me. So now I've convinced myself I don't need all these extra discs because I need to work on my form first. Who knew. Take advantage of my wanting to sell discs before I change my mind! :thmbup:

Shipping included, add $2 for priority mail if you so desire.

10/10
Red 2nd run Ion – 173 – no ink – Brand new - $13
Orange Pro Katana – 172 – freshly inked – field tested - $10

9/10
Pink Z Stalker – 169 – fresh ink – misprint - $10
White S Spirit – 163 – flight characteristics written small on bottom, no other ink - $8

8/10
2x Champion Leopard fly-dye, bronze stamp – 16? – faded ink - $9
Red HPP Wizard – 172 – no ink - $11

Not sure…
Z Bar Stamp Buzzz - ??? – inked - $7 SOLD
11x Champ Teebird Fly- dyed – 175 – no ink - $11
-Check the picture on the teebird, it's got something funky that appears to be growing inside of the plastic, all of it is inside, you can't feel anything growing on the outside of the plastic. It is very strange but it flies like an 11x because it is an 11x

Pictures! http://yfrog.com/0ydsc00646itjx

Buy em this weekend so I can have a big shipping party Monday morning! Thanks everyone :hfive: oh and feel free to help yourself to popcorn
PopcornLarge.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts