• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I will be watching Pro Worlds

gkeberhart

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I will be there next saturday watching pro worlds, I will bring my tag along in the event that any other people from here will be there.

I'll be there most of week.... when we get bored of watching, we'll pray we can drive to valpo in 30 min, play a round, and then hit the Quaker Steak and Lube for wings, drinks, and war stories

sweet, well I will have my tag with me and I will probably be following my bud from the Evansville area Paul Oman. On a side note my dad (lives in CP) was in the barber shop and who else other than Dave Feldberg was in there getting his hair cut. My dad had no idea how good of a player he was and didnt think anything of it.

sweet, well I will have my tag with me and I will probably be following my bud from the Evansville area Paul Oman. On a side note my dad (lives in CP) was in the barber shop and who else other than Dave Feldberg was in there getting his hair cut. My dad had no idea how good of a player he was and didnt think anything of it.

I am sure Dave Feldberg would not have had a problem letting your dad know how great he is!

Latest posts