• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you HAD to be sponsored by one company

This is very hard but I would have to go with Discraft. The Zone, Comet & Stalker have been my go to discs the majority of the time. I think I could replace my Wraiths with Surges. Would seriously miss the PA4 and Firebird.

Innova. My bag is half and half Innova and Prodigy, but I find myself reaching for my Roc3's more than my M2 and M3. Drivers are not to difficult to switch out. Putters would be the issue, I love my PA4's but have been liking the McPro now that I found the way that works for me to hold them (took way to long to get comfortable with them).

But I would miss my M4 way too much..... so yeah Innova, can you please just put a Rock3 stamp on this random disc? No its not a M4 I swear!

Roughly 70% of my bag is Discraft, while the other 30% is Innova. I'm new to the game, so I'm willing to experiment with other brands as well until I find one that best suits me. Despite what my bag says, I would have to say Innova at this moment in time. I have thrown Teebirds and Aviars when given the opportunity, and I would MUCH RATHER throw Innova's discs than Discraft.

Latest posts