• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'm done.

I think I am just going to enjoy my time off caddying for my wife, trying to help my daughter get better and promote women in disc golf.

Beware of Tramadol. Its not as strong as most other opiods, but more toxic, so overdose and seizures are more common. Physical dependency withdrawal to Tramadol can be as bad or worse than the more potent opiods. It is a long acting opiod so the withdrawal lasts longer, it also messes with serotonin which controls with sleep and memory. Sudden cessation or cold turkey is not recommended.

Not a problem for me, I only take one a day once or twice a month on very painful days. Thanks for the heads up though.

Get better Bill, we hope for a swift and full recovery.

In the mean time we'll just gloat about how awesome we're getting :)

\/\/

I would suggest not taking man-made drugs. Stick to marijuana. It's much better for you, and has no side effects. (except eating and sleeping, if you consider those real side effects) Most pills doctors prescribe have bad side effects and can do more damage in the long run, since they are not treating the problem, just masking it. I wouldn't recommend smoking it, but cooking and eating cannabis cookies, or whatever, will last all day and will definitely help with the pain. Just my 2 cents.

Dude, I'm a little late on responding to this thread, but I hope you heal quickly man! But, in the mean time, enjoy being waited on! :thmbup:

I would suggest not taking man-made drugs. Stick to marijuana. It's much better for you, and has no side effects. (except eating and sleeping, if you consider those real side effects) Most pills doctors prescribe have bad side effects and can do more damage in the long run, since they are not treating the problem, just masking it. I wouldn't recommend smoking it, but cooking and eating cannabis cookies, or whatever, will last all day and will definitely help with the pain. Just my 2 cents.

Careful there...

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=309900#post309900

Latest posts