• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

In the bag - by course/tourney

Slider

Par Member
I have watched a lot of in the bags and I have played a few different courses.

It seems to make more sense to say "In the bag for the Memorial Tourney", "In the bag for the Vibram". It seems slightly generic to have "In the bag", is more like "In the bag for my course or courses".

I personally know that I change up my bag depending on the course but there are a few of my discs that don't change, but some do.

I was thinking that it would be great to seem some of the pros do an in the bags for different tourneys if they vary.

Thoughts?

My thought is that the pros pick from the discs you see on the "In The Bag" videos, so it would be nothing more than rehashing the same video over and over, just with a couple less discs. No thanks.

People like feldberg I think have every disc they need in the bag at all times no matter what course. Thats why he has so many discs.

My thought is that the pros pick from the discs you see on the "In The Bag" videos, so it would be nothing more than rehashing the same video over and over, just with a couple less discs. No thanks.

ok...I actually agree. Maybe a bag with all the discs they use versus what is in their bag at the time. That makes more sense to me.

I think most competitors have a core of discs that make up the majority of their normal shots. When playing in certain tourneys, some find the need to add specialty discs for random shots that certain courses might have that most don't.

I know I added a couple discs on courses with long water carries and some random overstable molds in the woods for specific tight/loose flexes.

I think it is best to do the normal in the bag and also show discs that sometimes make the bag. i.e. My core discs are ..., if I play a wooded course I carry..., if it is an open bomber course I carry...., if it is windy I will carry ..., etc. Just examples, only need 1 video