• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Dynasty

Hopefully there's some teal/seafoam colored ones. I'm going to be a hawk on these.

I have a hard enough time finding discs I like in the right weight and profile. It would be a full time job to find discs with the right weight, profile and in seafoam.
So far I've seen pictures of teal-ish, purple-ish, and straight up blue.

The one I threw was dark blue/light blue swirl. The other one he had was a similar purple

I have a hard enough time finding discs I like in the right weight and profile. It would be a full time job to find discs with the right weight, profile and in seafoam.

Hm, the only time I ever think about profile and weight is with my Destroyers, but beyond that I just get the right color at max weight for all my putters, mids, fairways, and my Grace.

Looks like the S-blends are slightly flippy out of the box. Kind of reminds me of the Roaming Thunder 2. I-blend looks like a Roaming Thunder 1, but I'm sure those will beat into straight.

I mean, both of them threw the I-blends on several degrees more of hyzer than the S-blends so I'm not sure that video tells us much about the relative stability of the plastic blends.

It was cool, doe.

AdDg3bq.jpg

Sidewinder left, Dynasty right.

Can confirm that the bottom seems to be a Sidewinder. Has a very similar flat to ever so slightly concave wing shape, with that little nanobead at the bottom.

The top is the anhyzer top (less squared off nose, beak-shaped bulge at shoulder)

AdDg3bq.jpg

Sidewinder left, Dynasty right.

Can confirm that the bottom seems to be a Sidewinder. Has a very similar flat to ever so slightly concave wing shape, with that little nanobead at the bottom.

The top is the anhyzer top (less squared off nose, beak-shaped bulge at shoulder)

Great post! Mine came today and I'm hoping it will fit right between my PD and Sidewinder.

I ordered just after midnight when they were released
they've shipped but it'll take a bit to get up here yet

I've recently picked up some of the Jennings Sidewinders (Star and CG Star) and have a bunch of CD2s so I'll be able to give all three a decent compare

I only ordered the S Blend and no I Blend

Alright I took my 170g Swirly Star Dynasty out for a round today as well as some warmup field throws beforehand. I also compared the Dynasty to my beat-in Barela color glow Teebird3 and a 2022 Christine Jennings Star Color Glow Sidewinder, which is fresh but used for a couple founds.

The Dynasty is amazing! Turns easily, and holds a long, subtle drift, but has good bite at the end of its flight. During the fieldwork throws vs the Sidewinder and heavily beat-in Teebird3, the Dynasty was the most overstable. It also flew the farthest. I'd give it a 9/5/-1/2, but the -1 turn comes really easily, unlike a bunch of advertised -1/2 stuff. The Star Glow Jennings Sidewinder just doesn't have the integrity for my liking, and I think it has very rapidly become the -3/1 that a Sidewinder should fly as. My heavily beat-in Teebird3 is like a -1/1.

On a top of the world type of hole our local course has, we're throwing way down hill into a massive field for a 900 foot par 4. The Dynasty out-drove my lightweight pop-top Destroyer. The Destroyer went about 550, while the Dynasty got every bit of around 600 feet. I flew it hard and flat, and it had the most subtle rightward drift for 80% of its flight, then faded forward towards the end. It looked super straight from our pov.
On flat ground throws, I was easily getting the Dynasty out to 350-360 with baby S flights.

This thing is amazing!

Last edited:
Eric Oakley pretty much confirmed on Facebook that it is the CD2 release that he had mentioned in the past, the height difference just means that they sent a flat one to the PDGA

I know this post is older, but do you mind linking to this?

Threw my swirly s today side by side with the new color glow Star sidewinder. Dynasty is a bit more stable. They both look and feel almost identical however. Very similar dome, even though they have the different tops. Pretty impressed with it so far. Both discs are great honestly. Sidewinder flips a little more. I throw them about 350 BH.

Can anyone speak on the dome for each type of plastic released so far?

Can anyone speak on the dome for each type of plastic released so far?
I only have one swirly s-blend. The dome on it is identical to my color glow s-sidewinder, which looks just like the photo on the pro shop site. I can't speak to the I-blends. I would call it mild. Keep in mind I've only handled one dynasty, so every other disc on earth could be different. Thanks for reading my useless comment.

I only have one swirly s-blend. The dome on it is identical to my color glow s-sidewinder, which looks just like the photo on the pro shop site. I can't speak to the I-blends. I would call it mild. Keep in mind I've only handled one dynasty, so every other disc on earth could be different. Thanks for reading my useless comment.

Not worthless man. I figured with how much turn people say they're having in this thread that was the case. I used to throw CD2s but once I couldn't get them without selling my firstborn, I looked for alternatives.

Any word on what other plastics we'll be seeing the dynasty in this year? Hoping the swirly s-limes come back. I only picked up one and might end up regretting not having a backup.

Latest posts