• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Sphinx

Anybody have one of these and a Z Heat?

I lost my favorite disc and I've been trying put a replacement Heat in my hands for months.

Same.

I had a run 4 Sphinx that I loved, but it was orange and buried in the leaves this past fall.

Hoping this X-out will replicate...

Threw it today in cold wind. If you throw it hard and flat, it will throwll. Feels great in the colder weather. Will require some throws to figure it out, but I like it.

Same.

I had a run 4 Sphinx that I loved, but it was orange and buried in the leaves this past fall.

Hoping this X-out will replicate...

Threw it today in cold wind. If you throw it hard and flat, it will throwll. Feels great in the colder weather. Will require some throws to figure it out, but I like it.

BTW, this is a 161g run 8

BTW, this is a 161g run 8

Mine's 10g heavier. My run 4 didn't really show it's glide until it was beaten in a little bit. This X-out is keeping in that tradition (after one field session).

Just ordered an I Blend 160 gram, not sure which run but I assume it's the latest. Sounds like this mold is a variant of the Roadrunner? I've got a couple US 9 speeds sitting around but they're closer to max weight so I'm hoping this one will fill that turnover fairway/distance hybrid slot

Just ordered an I Blend 160 gram, not sure which run but I assume it's the latest. Sounds like this mold is a variant of the Roadrunner? I've got a couple US 9 speeds sitting around but they're closer to max weight so I'm hoping this one will fill that turnover fairway/distance hybrid slot

that will be very flippy for more than a 300ft arm. i think you can go max weight with a sphinx

that will be very flippy for more than a 300ft arm. i think you can go max weight with a sphinx

I max out around 300 so it's been just the right amount of flippy for me. I've done some field work with it vs my other flippy 9 speeds (DX Valk, Pekapeka, Z Heat) and it's much easier for me to flip the Sphinx up from hyzer angle compared to the other molds. I've also had some success forehand hyzer flipping it out to around 300 without it burning over.

It reminds me of my old Big Z Heat i lost. Just the right amount of turn for my slower arm speed and very workable. Plenty of glide too

This disc is Gangbusters! Lost my ace race heat 4 or 5 years ago and this might be the closest thing to it. 6 glide definitely seems like an understatement. Throw it smooth and flat and it goes super straight with a nice straight skip.

Being a newbie, cannot throw any disc level yet, but that's my favorite for tee throws, and the most reliable for going long & straight.

Threw in the high grass a few weeks ago, and spent 55 minutes searching for it. (It's dark green, so who knows how many times I walked right by it.)

Latest posts