• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Innova Airforce Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmike13

Hello,

I found a innova champion disc with an 'airforce' stamp on it. I cannot figure out what model it is. Any idea of how much it could be worth? Iv'e read that the 'airforce' stamps can be rare. But I am not sure.

Thanks

Mike

Post a picture of the rim. Is there any written markings on the bottom? Is anything embossed into the bottom of the disc?

Picture

There is no writing or stamp on the bottom :/

Attachments

• 17501977-CC2B-4BAB-A812-55515D8FD826.jpg
    17501977-CC2B-4BAB-A812-55515D8FD826.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 85
  • A446CC2B-D27D-4A73-A290-FDED6F21AB60.jpg
    A446CC2B-D27D-4A73-A290-FDED6F21AB60.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 83
Thunderbird I think, DiscGolf values sold these a year or two ago. They also made echo destroyers with this stamp. Not new, not valuable, oh well

The Air Force stamp is a CFR/TFR offering. They are cool! But, not anything akin to a "team stamp."

DGV tends to have these on most popular Innova molds.

Innova has language on their website to the effect than anyone throwing Innova is a part of the "Air Force."

Looks like a 1.9cm rim but without seeing the shape of it, I cannot determine the mold with certainty.

It's worth $12-$15 in that condition assuming a popular mood like a Thunderbird. If it's a Savant or something, probably $12.

Just a random dude on the Internet's perspective - take with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.