• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova disc golf towel

once at a tournament in belle plaine or somewhere, some dude took a sh*t in the woods and wiped his ass with a microfiber towel and left it there. ever since i heard that story, i don't pick up towels i see on the ground anymore

once at a tournament in belle plaine or somewhere, some dude took a sh*t in the woods and wiped his ass with a microfiber towel and left it there. ever since i heard that story, i don't pick up towels i see on the ground anymore
Is that why I found that cool towel behind that huge fallen log? I was wondering why there were so many flies there.:p

Scientific DG

Look up Scientific DG. They have a towel that I have been using for a while. It is microfiber, but has a thinner knap to it so it does not pick up debris. They are truly awesome!

I find that if you snap a microfiber towel a few times, that seems to dislodge a lot of the stuff caught in it. Hold it by two corners and snap it like you would if you were folding laundry.

I found some microfiber towels at a local dollar store. They're kinda small, maybe 10in x 14in, but two for a buck. They have some debris problems, so I try to carry a few and keeping them in the bag helps. That and not dropping them.

That Scientific DG towel looks like a bargain at $5. Wondering about the "Rip Grip" stuff though..

Latest posts