• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Searching for Disc Golf Course Sample Proposals

RickRobo

I am looking for sample proposals people have used to get disc golf courses installed. I have found the sample proposal on the PDGA website but I am wondering if anyone can help me with other successful proposals that they used in the past. A group of us (soon to create an association) are creating a proposal for our municipality and I was just curious what information and content was included in the proposal(s) to convince decision-makers to install the course. Does anyone have any proposals that might help us along?

Thanks!!

I am looking for sample proposals people have used to get disc golf courses installed. I have found the sample proposal on the PDGA website but I am wondering if anyone can help me with other successful proposals that they used in the past. A group of us (soon to create an association) are creating a proposal for our municipality and I was just curious what information and content was included in the proposal(s) to convince decision-makers to install the course. Does anyone have any proposals that might help us along?

Thanks!!
On top of anything else you find, ask the decision-makers what information they need to make a decision. It will be their course, so you are working for them. Be on their side.

(Sometimes you can end up with a bigger site than you were asking for.)

On top of anything else you find, ask the decision-makers what information they need to make a decision. It will be their course, so you are working for them. Be on their side.

(Sometimes you can end up with a bigger site than you were asking for.)
Good idea. The City parks manager is on our side and willing to help guide us along this process. I'm curious what information other people used in their proposals, and what the format looks like, to help convince their municipality to get a course installed.

Latest posts