• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Innova Equivalent Of The Kaxe Z

DiscologyGus

Par Member
Does Innova or Discmania make anything that would be comparable to the Kastaplast Kaxe Z? I think The Roc3 is the closest if I'm not mistaken..

Coyote is not that far off IMO, maybe not quite as quick.

seasoned md3? Kaxe and Kaxe Z are faster tho, I consider them speed 6 tweeners rather than true mids

My champ Roc3 is remarkably similar to my K2 Kaxe Z at around 280-300 feet. I might get an extra 20 feet or out of the Kaxe Z, but I feel like the Roc3 powers down a little better.

Based on the Inbounds Flight Chart's numbers, it looks like the two closest molds I can see are the Python or the VCobra. That being said I still think they feel a lot like a leopard in hand

what about a tl3? i have never thrown one but I remeber a tl I had back in the day that flew like a faster kaxe z. When i try to sell the kaxe z to ppl I call it the poor mans c.e. leopard.

I came to say cobra. More mid feel. less stable faster roc. kinda old school. KaxeZ is surprisingly stable, the cobra is probably more workable on different lines. Squall/Storm are really the only discs that come close, and are obviously not innova.

Latest posts