• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Innova factory store Vipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcaliiber

They just released the champion vipers... I need one they were all sold out by the time I got there. Will trade or buy it. Would like blue but not to picky. Must b around 175 or higher

stupid overstable and reliable .. just fun to throw.. had some of the ole champs but sold them off maybe 2 years ago or so.. been wanting another ever since lol

its the viper go to inflight guide to see for yourself well besides the viper-X and whippet-X

its the viper go to inflight guide to see for yourself well besides the viper-X and whippet-X
Flight charts are nice references, but they aren't to be treated as gospel.

And the Whippet-X is the old Whippet mold. Pretty sure it is approved...

\story

IMO. Whippets are really stable and I won't argue that they are more stable.

Thanks for the info.

Sorry to crap on your MP thread, XCal. To keep it somewhat relevant, if these don't make my bag, I'll sell you one.

that is a sweet disc. anybody know how many they had in the store?

i heard reports of around 60 per color or weight, whichever way they split that up initially.

i want one.

Obviously OP gets first dibs.... but I'm interested in these too. Didn't want to make a competing thread.

I have one up for auction in Disc Golf Collector's Exchange that ends at 10pm PST 8/8/13. Here is the link...you'll need to join the group to see if the link doesn't work:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100729896992953

1005328_10100729896943053_763919711_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts