• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

Just picked up a G Star Tern and Mamba this weekend. Haven't done much field work with then yet but I really like how the Tern flew at sea level this weekend. Now we'll see how it does up in the Sierras!

who's selling the terns?

nvm

I didn't realize they were a normal production run.

Last edited:
Maybe my Roc3 is a freak, but I am having mine go about 250 and pretty much frozen rope straight.

I throw them out 300 or so, and they definitely exhibit more fade at the very end of their flight then the Champ, DX, or Pro Roc3s I throw. Nothing crazy like a Drone fade or anything, but you know.

Anybody have any interest in a Gstar Dominator whatsoever? (rhetorical question)

Gstar Dominator in stock.

Not moving too fast.

Hype train is dying.

Love the gstar rrs nice lss and hss -- I've not figured out the gee* dee-stroy'sr quite yet -- at 1/2 power max Deee still only 500ish . .. .:D

How does G* compare to FLX plastic? In terms of feels, grip, durability, and most importantly flex/softness. Im not a fan of how floppy my FLX XL was, but if I can find a G* Teebird that is between FLX and Star stiffness (hopefully closer to star) I may be sold.

I think I will pass on the G* molds. I've heard they are less durable than their Star siblings.

I have a gstar destroyer and krait. When i got the destroyer, i was stoked because it has jus the right top on it. Not board flat, not super dome. So I order a krait. Hopefully the krait flies right because it is the domiest disc next to a skeeter i own.

I have a gstar destroyer and krait. When i got the destroyer, i was stoked because it has jus the right top on it. Not board flat, not super dome. So I order a krait. Hopefully the krait flies right because it is the domiest disc next to a skeeter i own.

The domey ones are pretty overstable

got a factory second krait from the pro shop

f'n pop top

I'm done with their seconds. Pop top every time

Anybody had durability issues? My buddy has a Pegasus, hit a tree about 100 off the tee & the rim was pretty warped, looked like dx after a solid tree hit. I've never seen regular star get deformed like that

I finally did some "damage" to a gstar leo yesterday. I chunked it through a thorn tree, one stuck right into the rim and now my disc has a splinter stuck in it. I got a lot of it out but there is now a small blister feeling spot on the rim and I could cut it to get the piece out, but then I would have a deep slit in it to fix. Not overly concerned, but I have definitely never seen anything like this since SE plastic was around.

Last edited:

Latest posts