• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

I have an older star teebird with exactly the same problem. It had a sliver imbedded in the disc.

Anybody had durability issues? My buddy has a Pegasus, hit a tree about 100 off the tee & the rim was pretty warped, looked like dx after a solid tree hit. I've never seen regular star get deformed like that

I've blasted trees with my Leo and Aviar, they absorb the impact very well, and neither is worse for the wear. Just a scuff on my Aviar.

Went to field next to my house and as usual cold.and windy threw gstar.tl and wind grabbed.it and carried it into metal bleachers....I now have a nice gash in the side and haven't even played round with it....DAMN wind

It looks like the next wave of G Star releases will be in the following molds -
Boss, Wraith, Roadrunner, Roc3, and Aviar Driver or in other words Big Bead Aviar.

I've field tested a bunch of g star but nothing in an actual round yet.

Took a g star roc 3 out today and I was shocked how beat to s*** it was after like three throws. It was worse than dx durability.

I'm hoping that the roc 3s are softer but I'm a bit worried how the rest of this stuff will hold up.

Im liking my gstar destroyer. It flies like a beat up destroyer right out of the box. No more loosing my beat destroyer and waiting weeks or months to beat another one in.

Im liking my gstar destroyer. It flies like a beat up destroyer right out of the box. No more loosing my beat destroyer and waiting weeks or months to beat another one in.

What kind of Destroyers were you using?? I've had the same star in my bag for 2 years and it's still stable.

g star down

One of the local guys was trying rollers with his new g star leopard when it jumped the fence and the dog next door got a new chew toy. One g star down, 1 million more to go. :D

I've field tested a bunch of g star but nothing in an actual round yet.

Took a g star roc 3 out today and I was shocked how beat to s*** it was after like three throws. It was worse than dx durability.

I'm hoping that the roc 3s are softer but I'm a bit worried how the rest of this stuff will hold up.

Wow, really? Sounds like you got a bum disc. My GStar Roc3 is holding up just fine, after many impacts, and is still the most OS of my Roc 3s, noticeably moreso than even my freshest glow Roc 3s. Very odd indeed.

Wow, really? Sounds like you got a bum disc. My GStar Roc3 is holding up just fine, after many impacts, and is still the most OS of my Roc 3s, noticeably moreso than even my freshest glow Roc 3s. Very odd indeed.

what you said. my G* roc3 is super overstable after many tree hits. i did lose my G*Teebird today. I am super effing pissed. some kid picked it up. i know i wont get a call back. :mad::mad::mad:

what you said. my G* roc3 is super overstable after many tree hits. i did lose my G*Teebird today. I am super effing pissed. some kid picked it up. i know i wont get a call back. :mad::mad::mad:

Tough luck man. Did the Nati shop stock any g* teebirds yet as I haven't made it up there this year to check? I have a GCC g*bird if you need one now.

Last edited:
I hope it's just a bum disc but it seems like its made of butter but I guess maybe I just had terrible luck and it sharp rocks on my limited throws.

Latest posts