• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Innova Super Hero Pack 2.0 Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhb2573

I have an Innova Super Hero pack 2.0 that I am not using, and would like to sell. I only used it for 6 - 8 rounds. It is in great shape, with just a few spots (on one of the side drink holders and on one strap) where it got a bit of mud on it. It is the gray color.
The catch is it only makes sense for me to sell it to someone in the Buffalo or Rochester, NY area, as I would have to meet the buyer somewhere to deliver it. I was planning on trying to sell it on ebay, but when I found out how much it would cost to ship it (mainly due to the size of the box), I quickly realized it would make no sense. Nobody would pay the shipping, and rightfully so. The bag retails for $150.00, and I would like to sell it for $100.00 (but, I am open to offers). Pictures are attached, but I have more that I can e-mail to any interested golfer. If you are in the Buffalo/Rochester, NY region, and are interested, feel free to send me a message. Or if you reside between Rochester and Syracuse, NY, that could work also. My mother lives just South of Syracuse, so I could coordinate a meeting off a NYS Thruway exit when I go to visit her next. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, or to have me send more pics.

Attachments

• Hero BP (1).jpg
    Hero BP (1).jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Hero BP (3).jpg
    Hero BP (3).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Hero BP (4).jpg
    Hero BP (4).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.