• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Terminator

the terminator is made by gateway, not innova, and apparently melts if you leave it in a hot car.

"Caution should be used when leaving discs made from this plastic in a hot automobile as they could warp."

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=513

Not sure it warrants a 15 speed rating either, since nothing else currently manufactured has even hit 14. DGC has it rated at a 13 speed.

Are all the ratings like speed across all companies the same? Just wondering because otherwise I use joes flight chart.

Yeah, I looked at one at the actual Gateway Store, I guess it is Quest, but they had some at their store. Definitely not Innova, and yeah the rim is super shallow, I would interested in throwing it, not sure if I could grip it well, I see alot of early releases for me.

I threw one several times. The rim is super shallow and plastic is really tacky. I would not call it a speed 15 as my Boss travels much faster. It is WAY too high speed understable. When thrown flat it turned into a high speed roller. I was able to get three turns when thrown with a huge hyzer. I have a big arm (over 500' max) and I think the Terminator is a piece of crap.

Are all the ratings like speed across all companies the same? Just wondering because otherwise I use joes flight chart.

No, each company uses their own rating system (and values), and they aren't directly comparable.. I too like Joe's Flight Chart a lot.