• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova vs Discraft Poll

What Brand do You Use THE MOST?

• Innova

Votes: 257 66.6%
  • Discraft

Votes: 114 29.5%
  • Other

Votes: 15 3.9%

• Total voters
I throw Discraft more than anything else. Not because I'm prefer them, just because my local courses favor me throwing my Predator and Buzzz more often than my Teebird and/or Xcaliber.

14 Innovas
1 discraft Buzzz

I only have a Dicks sporting goods store, and their selection is limited to Innova and extremely limited at that! I like Innova, definitely my favorite. But I'd like to try some Discrafts. Especially the Stalker.

Let's see, I'm sitting at 7 Innova discs, 6 Discraft, 2 Millennium, and one Gateway. I think it's too close to call right now.

1 Gateway. 14 Innova. 6 Discraft. At the moment more Innova. But my bag changes a lot. But my discraft discs never change. I am a bigger discaft fan than innova. While innova makes great discs the runs are very inconsistent.

I have 9 Innova and 2 Discraft. The only reason my bag is so lopsided is because Innova was so much more readily available, especially when I started. Then our local PIAS expanded to more Discraft and Quest AT. I prefer ESP to star, and Elite X to Pro. But Z/Champ feel the same to me.

Threw the Buzzz for a little while, but since I carry and don't have a bag, I leave it at home in favor of the Shark.

Right now:

Innova - 14
Discraft - 5
Gateway - 3
Millenium - 1

subject to change at any time

How do I change my vote? I initially voted Innova, but that's no longer true. Discraft has not only taken over the majority, but almost eliminated the rest. Not that I don't like Innova. My Groove, Destroyer, Leopard, Teebird, & Coyote all see regular action. But this weekend only the Destoyer, Teebird, & Coyote were in my bag along with 8 Discraft molds & my Lightning U-2.

Yeah, I use innova, but I'm beginning to convert to discraft. I think its easier to keep most of your discs to two companies and then feel around with others a bit. Its easier to get a feel for the company. Discraft drivers of mine are beginning to get more use. I found a surge and it is being used more than anything since it handles wind nicely, but it feels a little wrong in my hand, so I'm gonna try an avenger. Discraft is better, sorry, but the original isn't always the best.

oh, and elite z is better than champion. Best to worst, i feel it goes z, flx, champ, esp, pro, dx/prod, star.

Can someone provide a brief explanation why the weights fluctuate as much as they do? It seems to me if either Discraft or Innova want to make a run of 175g Whatevers, all you do is accurately measure the plastic goop and properly cook it and viola, you now have a 175g disc.
It seems very random to me.

They weigh and mark them after they cool I believe... but don't hold me to that because I've never seen it.

Innova has a better selection of discs in my opinion -- but there are some nice discs in my bag from discraft...