• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickles View Post
There's quite a few other threads to bump on this...but I bag 2 all the time for putter drives...although they don't get used very often these days.

*problem is, when you search "XD", you get the message –
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: xd

Actually I've never had that problem using the google search. 7500 search results though.

*comment was in reply to "There's quite a few other threads to bump on this"
the problem happens when you try to search threads HERE.
there is no way to search for "xd" here.
which means I can not search for them in the marketplace either, and that's very sad.

I have two of them at the house. Champion, ontario tooling, NO plus rim, and slightly domey. PM me if you want them. Both brand new. http://s169.photobucket.com/user/zmannz/library/Disc%20Golf-For%20Sale%20or%20Trade/XDs

pair.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickles View Post
There's quite a few other threads to bump on this...but I bag 2 all the time for putter drives...although they don't get used very often these days.

*problem is, when you search "XD", you get the message –
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: xd

*comment was in reply to "There's quite a few other threads to bump on this"
the problem happens when you try to search threads HERE.
there is no way to search for "xd" here.
which means I can not search for them in the marketplace either, and that's very sad.

Ahhhh, gotcha...good point

Since we have a new thread...Did they ever make any of these in champ plastic without the plus mold? I just got an R-Pro tourney XD, really nice feeling but too gummy/soft IMO for summer/drive use. Still throws very nice, just not my kind of plastic.

They first ran Champion XDs in 2011, as a fundraiser for the Asia Open

5420089411_c7a86e310e_n.jpg

These are the original mold, but domey, compared to the DX, which has a flatter top. I think they fly more overstable than the DX, much better for driving. The only downside is sharp flashing, but that can be removed in 30 seconds on a cement sidewalk.

The XD is one of Lamar Maughan's favorite roller molds. I have an old max weight FAF Ontario DX XD that I treat with the respect it deserves, I baby it. If this mold were readily availible in Champ plastic, I would likely bag it.

They first ran Champion XDs in 2011, as a fundraiser for the Asia Open

5420089411_c7a86e310e_n.jpg

These are the original mold, but domey, compared to the DX, which has a flatter top. I think they fly more overstable than the DX, much better for driving. The only downside is sharp flashing, but that can be removed in 30 seconds on a cement sidewalk.

Thanks for this info! I think mine (pictured above) must be from that run.

More gratuitous XD pictures:

picture.php

This thing was sitting next in line to go in the bag for years, but when it was time to do that I ended up buying new ones. It's still hanging around waiting for me to get around to throwing it.

any value to one of these? I found one at the course, maybe 7/10 with ink, # was disconnected.