• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova's Version of "The Buzzz"?

caseyb

Just wondering what would be Innova's equivalent of the Discraft Buzzz? I could also consider a Discmania mid because they are partners and all. I heard that the Goblin is a pretty straight disc but it is oop in Innovas lineup.

The super stingray IS very buzzz like. It has a little more turn than the buzz but always finishes straight.

the super stingrays are nice but fly a little less stable than a buzzz. the king cobras fly very similar but the profile is very different. ive heard good things about the md2 and in hand they seem similar. none of them are quite the same as a buzzz, why is it you need an alternative?

the super stingrays are nice but fly a little less stable than a buzzz. the king cobras fly very similar but the profile is very different. ive heard good things about the md2 and in hand they seem similar. none of them are quite the same as a buzzz, why is it you need an alternative?

I just had the urge to go all Innova/Discmania and see how I like it.

comparing profiles, the buzz and md2 are very close. when i have the funds to experiment with new discs, i may try a few out.

Latest posts