• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO 150g or less discs for my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

xgibbyx

Looking for any new or used discs that are under 150g for my daughter. She is ten, but extremely tiny for her age. She loves to play, but we only have 2 discs that she has the arm to huck. Please let me know if you have anything laying around you want to sell. Thanks in advance!

The other day both Infinite Discs and Marshall Street had a fair amount of Discmania FD's in stock in the 140's.

Might go online and let her pick a color she likes before they sell out.

Also, I think most of my wife's Latitude 64 stuff is pretty light weight (Diamond, Pearl, Ruby, etc.) so if nobody here can hook you up you might look into some of those.

Good luck.

PM me an address I have an Aviar putter I will give you. 147g, soft grippy DX.

Wow, that's awesome of you! PM inbound.

And Ray - was hoping to get a few discs at a cheaper amount than going to a "box store", but will if I can't find some used or for a better deal.

Last edited:
Reach out to gateway. They make some really light beginner putters and mids, and assassins. Super cheap prices too.

I have a Ruby, Pearl, Jade and DX Leopard. All used but in decent shape. You can just have them if you want. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts