• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jay Dub vs Jason (vid)

Jay Dub that's an awesome story. I love seeing people get excited when they pull off one of their first really nice looking shots.

His group spent more time throwing in the field after the round than all of us. They were definitely hooked.

I wonder how much fun it is to only throw a disc on a hyzer for an entire round.

Pretty much how fun it was for all of us when we started. Which is fun enough to want to continue to play, so I guess that's something.

It was a great time! We had 8 people with us I think, including Smokey! First time I've gotten to play when there was a dog with us I think.

Jason's friends really like my Tangent and Amp during the field practice afterwards. They kept asking "What is that white one with the rubber rim, it flies awesome!" and "That black disc went so far" lol

Also, Jason lost his keys, which were hanging out of his back pocket the entire round; he had them on one of those long keychain things. One of his friends got the idea to check back to the footage to see if we could see them hanging out of his pocket and we did. We checked each tee off and noticed he had them on hole 5, but didn't have them on hole 6.

Went back and found them in hole 5's fairway :)

If you notice in the video, you'll see he doesn't have them anymore when he tees off on hole 6

That's a wicked little arm flip throw dude has out of trouble. It didn't really work for him all that well but it's got potential. I'm looking forward to this fall with the GoPro, you guys set the bar high.

That's a wicked little arm flip throw dude has out of trouble. It didn't really work for him all that well but it's got potential. I'm looking forward to this fall with the GoPro, you guys set the bar high.

It's what we do in the bay bro

I watched the first hole. I assume Jerry won. :) ;)

Jay Dub can putt lasers, and that's no joke. :thmbup: :cool:

Not if you're going to demean me with your words, toots! :| :| :|

And now things are awkward. :rolleyes: :D :|

I watched the first hole. I assume Jerry won. :) ;)

Jay Dub can putt lasers, and that's no joke. :thmbup: :cool:
Thank you, Sir! :)

If you don't watch the whole video you miss some different type of fun at the end.

*walks away sad*