• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Jimi Hendrix 8x Galactic ROC. littlewing DGC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmac811

Bogey Member
UPDATED 5/31/11 I AM OPEN TO TRADES FOR TEEBIRDS, JLS, LS,

PRICE CHANGE 65$shipped

i recently came into one of these. 65$ shipped. or i will trade for a CE or a 11x teebird. or star and champ plastic adding up to the value

Super RARE new Innova-Champion brand 8x JH PRO JIMI HENDRIX ROC. This is a sweet orange Roc with a rainbow 8x JH Pro Edition Galactic Guitar Champ stamp with Jimi's signature. The disc's weight is a beefy 180 grams. These were a very limited run (less than 200) of DX Rocs that were produced by the Little Wing Disc Golf Club as a parody of the 8x KC rocs.
The Hendrix family made a stink and had these stop getting printed because of Jimi's signature so they cannot produce these anymore.
They were a CFR for the EDGE program to help promote disc golf to youths. THIS IS NOT KC PRO PLASTIC!
This thing is in MINT condition 10/10

:thmbup:

10/10 brand spankin new. never thrown

im new to the site aswell. nice to meet yall

IMG_7933.jpg

IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

Last edited:
welcome
being new to this site trying to sell/trade an expensive disc, be prepared to ship first. it's not personal, we just need to get a feel for you.
that said, feel free to ask me whatever questions you want about the marketplace... it's kind of my bag... ":)

welcome
being new to this site trying to sell/trade an expensive disc, be prepared to ship first. it's not personal, we just need to get a feel for you.
that said, feel free to ask me whatever questions you want about the marketplace... it's kind of my bag... ":)

not a problem. i know how it is seeing a newbie into a new place. ill just need your help making sure the person im selling to will send the money back.

start off by selling to people with itrader ratings >30ish... shouldn't be a problem. or just PM me for legitimacy.
if it were the 8x kc version, i'd be all over it for 80

Welcome to the site Tmac! Just make sure whoever you sell to has some positive feedback. You can tell apdrvya is the man, with his amazing 532 positive feedbacks.

I'm still waiting for my "little orphan annie decoder pin" tho :\

also, notice the ass hat... the official crown of the marketplace :D

Thanks for the heads-up train. i can tell im gonna like this place alot! :thmbup:

you'll be just fine, but tip #1 is ask questions... :) don't assume anything..

a crummy commercial.... son of a bitch...
ralphie! Randy needs to go..

start off by selling to people with itrader ratings >30ish... shouldn't be a problem. or just PM me for legitimacy.
if it were the 8x kc version, i'd be all over it for 80

^^
I wouldn't trust him. He never buys, sells, or trades on here. :p

Sure is a purty disc though :D...

i apologise for the misunderstanding. i am looking for an 11xkcpro teebird. the champy plasticy one. i fixed it in my 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.