• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

Uh oh. Those smiles are spoilers. Clearly those guys are having fun. Robsomedudenobodyknows is gonna be pissed!

funny enough I do already know who wins the most skins because I spoiled it for myself by following players on Instagram and looking at their daily stories

but the fact that you're making this joke and trying to suggest it's the same as the GG thumbnail shows how little you understand :clap:

funny enough I do already know who wins the most skins because I spoiled it for myself by following players on Instagram and looking at their daily stories

but the fact that you're making this joke and trying to suggest it's the same as the GG thumbnail shows how little you understand :clap:

Or, now hear me out, how little I actually care about your silly argument.

Cheers!

Or, now hear me out, how little I actually care about your silly argument.

Cheers!

I wasn't aware I was arguing with you. it was more just pointing out your mistakes :/

BUT out of respect for the venerable takman I'll stop pointing out your mistakes from here on out.

Force the world to stop for your convenience vs spend a single day off of social media:

iu

I don't see how staying off SM is going to help if the video itself is the spoiler...

Its one thing to expect a bunch of trolls on here to not be ****heads, or people on SM that just want to talk about the event, its another to get spoiled by the people making the video...

Last edited:
Where did I say the whole world should stop for my convenience?
I exaggerated for comedic effect. The premise is the same though. You are arguing for the proverbial genie to be put back into the bottle when the much more simpler and realistic solution is for you to not use the internet for a day or two.
I don't see how staying off SM is going to help if the video itself is the spoiler...

Its one thing to expect a bunch of trolls on here to not be ****heads, or people on SM that just want to talk about the event, its another to get spoiled by the people making the video...
I see what you mean. Still, it's post-produced video so it's kind of an unrealistic expectation for Jomez et al to weaken their product for your convenience. The question becomes do the needs of people that don't want to be spoiled outweigh the needs of the people that know GG won the tourney already and want to quickly find that video to watch?

Because I'm a solution oriented guy, I just spent the last 20 minutes for helping you guys out. If you don't want to see the thumbnails on videos b/c you're afraid of being spoiled by the image used here's what you can do to disable those images:

How to disable youtube thumbnail image previews:

1. Install Adblock Plus on your browser (I'm using Firefox, if you're using something else YMMV)

2. Go to Youtube.

3. Click the Adblock Plus icon in the upper right hand corner of the browser.

4. Click the "gear" or "settings" icon.

5. Click "Advanced"

6. Click "Start creating my own filter list"

7. In the box, type: ||i.ytimg.com/vi/*

8. Hit "Save" then close out your youtube window and reopen it. All the thumbnail images should be blank now.

9. To undo this, follow steps 2-5. The filter list you created will still be in the box. Just edit the filter list and delete "||i.ytimg.com/vi/* " (i.e. leave it blank). Close and reopen Youtube and it should be back to normal.

If you click this soon after my posting, beware its a premiere and will jump right to the current time of the stream...So you might want to mute it or immediately pause the vid and rewind to the beginning if you don't want spoilers...

If you click this soon after my posting, beware its a premiere and will jump right to the current time of the stream...So you might want to mute it or immediately pause the vid and rewind to the beginning if you don't want spoilers...

I stumbled onto the premiere just as it was starting, and I'm glad I did. It was awesome to watch, and there was live chat going on, as well. I won't spoil what happened, but it's definitely "must see" DG TV. :popcorn: