• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

I'm not asking for days or weeks, just 24 hours so those of us who like the drama can have our fun too.

It's not like any other sporting event where we can watch it live and after the game, it's just news.

There are always players and courses I will watch regardless of my knowing the outcome because I find it interesting to watch pros throw, so there is still that. But given the fiasco coverage issues this year with Steve taking our cookie and the failure of live coverage, I have just been loosing interest. At this point I just don't much care, maybe it's gust all the ball golf courses being played so far and I'll come around on the east coast swing.

Just think how butt hurt you Game of Throne weenies would be if you knew the ending to the final episode before it was aired.

If live is an option, then it is your choice to not watch live and try to avoid spoilers until post production. And no, uDisc live scoring does not count as live coverage.

But if post production is really the first possible video from the event, then it would be nice to restrain "shouting" the results everywhere.

How many of you watch other sports tape-delayed, especially if you already now the results? Of course ones who actually participate in the said sport can appreciate the technical performances, learn new things, enjoy nice visuals, but I would think that the casual sports fan watch sports mainly for the excitement. And it is hard to get excited if you already know the results.

I personally don't often watch post production of I already know the results unless the video contains familiar course which I have played (happens very rarely, but it is easier and more interesting to relate to independent throws in that case), one of the featured players are particularly interesting to watch for some reason, or I know that I can expect something special (like -18 from Paul). On the other hand, I try to watch all live coverage even though that means I have to stay up until 2am or so (If I can't, I watch the live stream delayed instead of waiting Jomez&co, the live feel is better vaputed by the delayed live, unsurprisingly).

I know I'm not the only one who remembers waiting months after the fact until a tournament DVD came out. There is no way I waited to watch before finding out the results. Coverage has come a loooooooong way and for that I'm thankful. That said, I personally don't get the whole "no spoilers before I watch days old coverage" mentality. As with all things, your opinion may differ and that's alright with me.

I know I'm not the only one who remembers waiting months after the fact until a tournament DVD came out. There is no way I waited to watch before finding out the results. Coverage has come a loooooooong way and for that I'm thankful. That said, I personally don't get the whole "no spoilers before I watch days old coverage" mentality. As with all things, your opinion may differ and that's alright with me.

I only want no spoilers from the actual video im going to watch the event. It is dumb to ask all of social media to wait for you.

Just dont ruin the whole event by having a "i won" image as the thumbnail. They used to be wayyy worse. I just dont want them to do that crap, especially with how easy it is to avoid. Give me incentive to watch even if its a golf course or a group of players i dont follow.

Its like jerm&nate telling you there were only 2 birdies on the hole right before the lead card tees off. Just dont do that. Say instead "this whole averaged 2.9" , then we know the difficulty, not the outcome.

I have no clue what you are going on about.

I was speaking generally, not about a specific comment.

Your observation sucks.

I don't generally see people complaining about spoilers in days old coverage. I see very specific cases like this where it was spoiled the instant the thumbnail was posted.

I'm not surprised you have no clue what I'm talking about though

Wait, GG won? Darn it, y'all spoiled it for me, except I didn't really care anyway. By the time they are done rearranging the courses and playing on ball golf courses, this thing will be just another Vegas or Arizona event.

I don't generally see people complaining about spoilers in days old coverage. I see very specific cases like this where it was spoiled the instant the thumbnail was posted.

I'm not surprised you have no clue what I'm talking about though

Who are you and why should I care?

on a serious note - happy to see there's more Jomez coverage coming out soon but I'll probably be watching the live stream so I don't have anything spoiled for me