• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

Dumb question from an old guy :)

Looking at the Jomez YouTube page it looks like (almost) every single F9 have more views than B9s . . why is that?

Guessing Jomez has a decent base of non players who are not emotionally invested in the players featured so if there's not much drama going on, they probably get bored and move on.

Just watched the USDGC Chase R4.... Excellent footage. Superb filming (stands out on #5 basket approach especially) and awesome bonus footage at the end, Jerm and Nikko biting their nails with the lead card coming in.

Great stuff. 5/5

Thx for all the memes and "what disc would you throw" posts, but I'll take a hard pass and turn notifications back on when the season starts.

Looking at Jomez Youtube page very it´s very interesting to see that Videos like the Brodie Smith one and the Skins matches have more views than the tournament videos.
Makes me wonder why they don´t do more stuff like that. .can´t be hard to find players that will do it, players and sponsors wants views
Hope to see more "other stuff" from Jomez in 2020

Behind the scenes of Page Pierce Profiled video.

Was anyone else underwhelmed with this years final best of video? my buddy and I are always love the end of the year compilations, but this year with all the "best roller" "best air" whatever videos beforehand, the final one was just a replay of all of those. Really felt like it lessened the impact, like I was just watching a rerun.

While I'm complaining about a free service that provides top notch coverage to my favorite sport, I felt this years videos were becoming a little formulaic. Every video had to have 2 or 3 follow flights and/or other effects that they are known for. I understand this is a huge fan favorite and selling point for them, just in watching other years coverage, it seems like the quality of shots that are receiving this special treatment, has been declining. Chances are I'm just a nostalgic grump, but wanted to hear other peoples opinions.

Was anyone else underwhelmed with this years final best of video? my buddy and I are always love the end of the year compilations, but this year with all the "best roller" "best air" whatever videos beforehand, the final one was just a replay of all of those. Really felt like it lessened the impact, like I was just watching a rerun.

While I'm complaining about a free service that provides top notch coverage to my favorite sport, I felt this years videos were becoming a little formulaic. Every video had to have 2 or 3 follow flights and/or other effects that they are known for. I understand this is a huge fan favorite and selling point for them, just in watching other years coverage, it seems like the quality of shots that are receiving this special treatment, has been declining. Chances are I'm just a nostalgic grump, but wanted to hear other peoples opinions.

I thought 2019 best of was 1000x better than 2018. The 2018 version they didn't take the time to edit the audio and in my humble opinion was a jumble mess which I didn't even it make it to the end of part 1.

They had to put out the separate vids, not much other content this time of year to earn some revenue from. But sure the best of was a little anticlimactic because we saw all of the shots before. Still fun to watch.

Same here. Stopped watching after a couple of minutes because I had seen everything before.

Yea, its not like the Jomez guys started this thread as a way to help promote their channel. Its just a place to post jomez vids other than in the tourney threads.

Defending jv's honor, such a noblebrutus.

My bad, guys. Not sure where I got the idea that I was allowed to have an opinion. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Latest posts