• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

Yea because two people expressing a different opinion than yours means that we're saying you don't get to have one...

Get over yourself Hamp...smfh

You're slipping, brutus. Taking things too serious.

says the guy who in consecutive posts accused someone who was talking about disc golf videos of derailing a thread (like that's never been done before) about disc golf videos, then dramatically sarcastically apologized for "having an opinion." Being sarcastic and caustic isn't a personality trait, and even if it were, it is definitely not enviable. Let's just let people talk about a sport they like, and supposedly all of here like, without undermining someone else's enthusiasm and good-heartedness.

says the guy who in consecutive posts accused someone who was talking about disc golf videos of derailing a thread (like that's never been done before) about disc golf videos, then dramatically sarcastically apologized for "having an opinion." Being sarcastic and caustic isn't a personality trait, and even if it were, it is definitely not enviable. Let's just let people talk about a sport they like, and supposedly all of here like, without undermining someone else's enthusiasm and good-heartedness.

Derailing a thread? No. Not at the time. Now? It appears to be so.

The comment had to do with spamming product in a competitors thread. It would be like Mike C dropping MVP vids in the Innova new release thread.

Holy smokes, man. This gave this thing far more oxygen than necessary. I'm embarrassed for you.

Does anyone know what events Jomez will be filming this year?

I thought I saw a list a few months ago but I can't seem to find it.

I screen captured this from AnhyzerTV about a week ago.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2020 DG Tournament Coverage.jpg
    2020 DG Tournament Coverage.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 344
2020 Memorial Championship R1F9

2020 Memorial Championship R1F9

2020 Memorial Championship R1B9

2020 Memorial Championship R1B9

I would've agreed with you last year. But I think the music is much better this year. It's always jarring when you first hear it though.

2020 Memorial Championship Round 2

2020 Memorial Championship R3F9

Did the guys boost their turnover time? Seemed previously like "next day" vids didnt occur in Finland due to time difference that well, I was sound asleep by the time they were released. With memorial we had (I think) every round well before the start of the next round, which was lovely. Hope this continues. Even if there is no live coverage, I can still watch the round before waking up the check UDisc for the next round scores.

2020 Memorial Championship Final Round

I screen captured this from AnhyzerTV about a week ago.

attachment.php

That's good stuff, but I think those are only the DGPT events. They must be doing some tournaments on the in-between weekends, National Tour events and whatnot?

Latest posts